Online Vehicle Ordering
United Leasing has developed a web-based vehicle requisition program that gives your personnel the flexibility to order a vehicle online.
Our online system provides:
- Simple site functionality with easy-to-use forms
- Customization with your pre-set vehicles and options
- Detailed listing & easy selection of all available options
- Payment calculator to ensure the desired vehicle is within your set limits
- Simple, automated process for supervisor notification and internal approval
- Ability to select a “preferred” dealer for convenient delivery
- Order confirmation
United Leasing utilizes nationally-recognized fleet dealers to process vehicle orders and deliveries.
- These fleet dealers, with purchase arrangements for virtually all types of vehicles, manage a volume of approximately 50,000 vehicles per year.
- United Leasing’s dealer network performance is measured through a system of monitoring the quality of the ordering and delivery process.
- Included in our customer performance program is personal follow-up with your personnel to ensure the delivery process was satisfactory.
- Any service issues are logged and rectified by an assigned fleet account representative.
- Under normal delivery circumstances, your personnel are able to select the drop ship dealer location most convenient for them.
Acquisition of Existing Fleet
United Leasing works with your current lessor to design a replacement lease program that offers you the maximum benefits possible.
ULI’s Three Step Acquisition Process
- Perform an in-depth analysis of the existing fleet and lease arrangements
- Contact existing lessor to establish purchase price and arrange for title transfer
- Fleet Transition assistance
- Employee communication
- Administrative support to transition billing, registration, etc.