Provide administrative, employee and customer engagement and project support to the Chief Operating Officer, General Manager, and department managers for Romain Cross Pointe Auto Park Dealership, where world class and excellent customer service is standard.
- Ensure all co-op advertising claim information is received and processed for reimbursement in a timely manner.
- Participate on QIT as Recorder. Distribute meeting notes and agendas as needed.
- Process fleet vehicle orders for United Leasing & Finance. Tasks include ordering, arranging drop ship details, invoicing, coordinating titling information, and coordinating communications between all parties.
- Maintain Subject/Action binders for the management team.
- Establish and maintain an important document filing system.
- Maintain the vacation schedule for all salaried employees.
- In cooperation with the Senior Executive Assistant at corporate headquarters, coordinate corporate activities affecting Romain Cross Pointe Employees.
- Coordinate employee appreciation programs and contests.
- Assist in tracking employee performance.
- Prepare letters and other correspondence for the Chief Operating Officer and General Manager.
- Design and prepare gift certificates and promotional documents.
- Coordinate special projects as assigned by the Chief Operating Officer and General Manager.
- Coordinate contest for sales team including delivery and execution of contest.
- Coordinate special events for QIT.
- Participate in job fairs and promotional events as needed.
- Establish excellent working relationships with all people, inside and outside of the company.
- Professionally represent the Chief Operating Officer, General Manager and Romain Cross Pointe Auto Park.
- Attend and participate in meeting and training as requested by the Chief Operating Officer.
- Initiate communications on behalf of the Chief Operating Officer and General Manager as needed.
- Personally commit to quality in all aspects of work.
- Provide “World Class Customer Service” for internal and external customers.
- Participate in and promote the established Quality Improvement Process (QIP) for continuous improvement.
- Participate on teams to research, measure and correct problems and to strive for process improvement.
- Communicate and exemplify the Company’s Mission Statement, Vision Statement, Values, and Philosophy.
- Attend at least ten (10) hours of Training to continue development of work-related skills.
PREREQUISITE EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES &/OR COMPETENCIES:
- Strong computer and MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Good conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Good project management and presentation skills.
- Possess a natural tendency to provide excellent customer service, to staff and customers, in all situations.
- Type at a minimum of 60 WPM.
- Minimum of two years prior experience in an executive administrative position.
- High school degree is required and some college experience is preferred, bachelor degree highly desired.
- Past job experience must confirm a high level of energy, extroverted communications style, and ability to work in a fast paced, multiple task and detail oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate well and professionally within the organization, at all levels, and the public in general.
- Ability to compose professionally written business documents.
- Some experience in the automotive industry is preferred.
EOE and Drug Free Work Environment