Access Commercial Capital, a division of United Leasing & Finance, is hiring for the role of Corporate Account Executive, to be based either nearby our Lake Success, NY office or virtually anywhere in the United States from your own remote home office. This full-time salaried and exempt role is responsible for developing and maintaining the vehicle and equipment leasing and financing business for prospective, assigned, and developed accounts. Working closely and in conjunction with the company’s administrative and accounting staff, the Account Executive generates sales that meet and exceed company criteria which will align with the organization’s strategic growth initiatives.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Sales – Achieve sales goals as defined at least annually in the Annual Business Plan by working the existing client base for additional business as well as establishing new customer, vendor and manufacturer accounts. Participate in client and industry activities, entertainment, trade shows, and client visits in the development of new opportunities and to grow the existing customer base.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – Field incoming inquiries from customers, serving their needs for new financing and leasing opportunities, answering questions on existing portfolio, quoting, pricing and locating equipment as well as continual development of those relationships. Contact existing customers at least quarterly for additional business. Manage the pre-termination contact, disposition details and operational notifications to both Accounting and Billing departments respective to all assigned mature accounts. Assist in collection of existing customer accounts. Using our internal lease management software, follow up on all lease prospects and current customers as defined in the Business Plan. Closely monitor and report on competitor activities, marketplace concerns and other activities which could impact the company in your areas of responsibility.
- Credit Analysis – Obtain required trade, credit and financial information on customer applicants and prepare a credit overview of each new sales opportunity. This requires basic knowledge of the interpretation of financial statements, balance sheets, profit/loss and income statements and other documents that are required in the completion of management approval documentation
- Other Functions: Write professional documents, such as marketing and specialty letters. Prepare presentations and relationship documentation. Effectively utilize lease management software system, Microsoft Office applications, and other business systems and tools. Travel as business needs will require. Perform other appropriate tasks as may be assigned by Management. All work performed is expected to be at a professional quality level and conform to generally accepted industry practices as well as to internal company guidelines and standards.
Education, Experience, & Skills:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Business, Finance, Marketing, or a related field is required. Background and/or coursework in Finance and/or Accounting is preferred.
- Experience: This position does not require prior experience, however we also welcome applicants with equipment leasing and finance experience. Prior sales and customer relationship-building experience is preferred, but not required.
- Skills & Abilities: Strong customer service orientation and relationship-building skills. Strong communications skills, including written, verbal, presentation, and active listening instances. Willingness to learn from in-house expertise. Demonstrated ability to consistently and effectively work with details. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and to shift priorities quickly. Demonstrated competency in Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Also, ability to work within databases. Strong data entry, proofreading and administrative skills. Consistently demonstrate a professional presence. Strong negotiations, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills, to develop solutions for customer needs. Demonstrate initiative. Demonstrate a personal commitment to quality in all aspects of work.
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company reserves the right to review and modify the functions, duties, and requirements of the the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed as circumstances or business needs require.
To apply for this job please visit www.unitedevv.com.