United Leasing & Finance Careers
United Leasing & Finance falls under the umbrella of United Companies, a dynamic, growth-oriented, customer-focused organization that offers its team members competitive compensation, excellent working conditions, and career opportunities throughout its entire family of businesses. United Companies is a privately held,
The main focus for United Leasing & Finance is growth by delighting our customers and building lifetime relationships.
- Recognized by Indiana Business Magazine as among the largest 50 privately-held companies in Indiana.
- Recognized by Monitor as one of the 100 Largest Equipment Finance/Leasing Companies in the U.S. and among the Top 20 Private Independent Leasing Companies in new business volume. (United Leasing & Finance)
- Certified by the American Diabetes Association as a “Corporate Health Ambassador”
- Certified by ESGR as a supporter of the National Guard and Reserve.
- Recognized by the US Environmental Protection Agency for our commitment to a better environment and reducing greenhouse gas emissions in its Energy Star Program.
We seek people who are committed to providing quality products and services that exceed our customers’ expectations.
We do so with integrity, enthusiasm, and a genuine interest in those we serve.
Attention Third Party Recruiters: This employment site is strictly for the use of applicants for positions with “United Companies” and its operating companies. We do not accept solicitations or unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Any resumes submitted here are considered the sole property of United Companies. United Companies retains the right to contact, screen, and hire candidates through this website without obligation to pay any fees. Exceptions must be pre-approved, in writing, and signed by the Vice President, Human Resources.